Saturday, March 28, 2009

If my teenager gets his first drivers license will my auto insurance find out from the Motor Vehicle Dept?

They don%26#039;t even have to do that. They know you have a teenager of driving age in your house.Some companies will just automatically raise your rates. Information about you and your family is readable available to insurance companies.
If my teenager gets his first drivers license will my auto insurance find out from the Motor Vehicle Dept?
no, because they don%26#039;t even know who u are inssured with. Jus if he gets a ticket or something than your insurance will find out.
If my teenager gets his first drivers license will my auto insurance find out from the Motor Vehicle Dept?
Only if you had to file a SR22. If the teenager is going to operate the vehicle, I would strongly suggest you add him/her to your insurance policy, which will probably increase in premium rates.


Keep in mind, if the teenager drives your vehicle and gets a ticket, or in a collision, your insurance carrier may revoke coverage alltogether leaving you with a hefty bill to cover.
Reply:Not unless you%26#039;ve advised them prior of him living in your household. If you don%26#039;t put him on your policy, your in breach of contract %26amp; when/if they find out they can cancel your policy or charge you for back premiums....is it worth it??

No comments:

Post a Comment