Saturday, March 28, 2009

Auto GAP claim denied.?

Has anyone had a vehicle stolen and the GAP insurance denied the claim? My 2007 Durango was stolen last December, and I just found out last week my GAP insurance has denied the claim because they said their research discovered I was using the vehicle for business purposes, which I was not. Any suggestions on how to go about refuting their denial?
Auto GAP claim denied.?
get yerself a good attorney.
Auto GAP claim denied.?
You have to prove them wrong. What gave them this idea? I%26#039;m sure in their denial letter it states that if you have any information that would assist them in reviewing your claim again, you need to provide it.
Reply:Options: Call your states Insurance commissioners office and/or the office of consumer protection. Hire a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment