Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting MY LICENSE HELP?????????

A few months ago it took me 3 times to pass the written test lol


1st time i only missed two more than i was suppose to than second time i missed one more than i was suppose to than the 3rd time i finally passed. ( ive just always been bad with taking test)





than i finally got to take my driving test. and i failed that 3 times.





believe me im not a bad driver at all i just get intimidating i guess you can say when im driving with the instructor because all the ones i had were ***-holes!





im a really good driver, i drive alot even tho i dont have my license lol. stupid i know but i cant count on my parents to take me anywhere.





im going to try and get my license again this summer





the question i have is since i failed the driving 3 times





does that mean i have to take the written test all over again?!





im really hoping not because that means i have to go through the whole damn process again!! and study AGAIN plz let me know if u know what i have to do to get my license!





thanks, btw im19
Getting MY LICENSE HELP?????????
I think the rules vary based on the state in which you live. Call your BMV, they can tell you. or google your bmv online, they may hace a website with FAQ%26#039;s

No comments:

Post a Comment