Saturday, March 28, 2009

After driver was released to go home drugs were found in car after it was impounded?

I was stopped for not yealding to the rigt of way. After being detained on the side of the road for about 2 hours, and no drugs was found in my truck, I was released to go but my truck was impounded for not providng proof of insurance. When I went to get my truck I was told the officer found a small amount of marjuana in it. I am an e-con but have been clean for 7 months.
After driver was released to go home drugs were found in car after it was impounded?
ok so whats you question? Do you want to know what will happen?


Personally I think that if the officer found it and hasn%26#039;t contacted you yet then he must have taken it (possibly smoked it) because if he wanted to he would have thrown you in jail for it...you would be sitting in jail right now! GOOD LUCK!
After driver was released to go home drugs were found in car after it was impounded?
It wouldn%26#039;t take much for a dog to find leftover weed in your truck. You may have lost your truck for that reason...depending on the state laws. By the way, driving without insurance didn%26#039;t help.

No comments:

Post a Comment